NOW A NEW WAY TO SELL YOUR SURPLUS OFFICE FURNITURE.
An office furniture liquidation consists of an orderly sale of assets no longer needed by our clients. Our typical client is a local or national firm who is perhaps moving to new quarters. We usually conduct a sale on the client's premises. OSN partners with the seller on a shared proceeds basis.
Bertelson Business Interiors has 16 years experience helping businesses get on with business as usual as we take care of any problems with selling existing furniture assets.
Please contact us to discuss an On-Site Sale at your location.
PROFESSIONAL INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
OFFICE PLANNING & DESIGN
Bertelson Business Interiors will draw, or use existing drawings, to produce office furniture layouts with our computer-aided design software. We can even show you what your office space will look like in a 3-dimensional view! We will work with you to fine tune the layout that works best for the needs of your employees and the nature of your business.
We can take the guess work out of making selections of building materials such as carpet, paint, vinyl wall covering, countertops, and window coverings. After selections are made, we will develop construction documents for installation so that you don't have to spend time on the job site monitoring the installers.
PREMIER FURNITURE MAINTENANCE, INSTALLATION & WAREHOUSING
We provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and semi annually preventative maintenance on all of your furniture systems. OSN can repair or replace damaged or worn parts to restore function and extend the life of your existing furniture.
SPECIFIC MAINTENANCE SERVICES
* Replacing top caps and base covers as needed
* Oiling file drawers
* Adjusting keyboard trays
* Replacing used or broken casters
* Changing components as needed
* Dispose of any furniture items with no future use
* Panel cleaning
* Replacing damage or worn panels
* We can store your excess furniture for you.
* We can pick up your excess furniture, or you can have it delivered to our facility.
* We can manage your inventory, report usage, and recommend re-use of furniture components.
* Our team responds to the ongoing furniture related requests of your employees.
* We conduct pre-installation site inspections and post-installation site inspections.
* We ensure complete satisfaction by working with end users.
Whether you are aquiring new furniture or moving your existing furniture within the space space or across town, we will help you plan and execute your move on time and on budget. Our experience covers virtually every type of move and size of organization. We supply the on-site management, staff, checklists and follow-up with a "punchlist" to ensure the job has been completed to your satisfaction.
Because of Bertelson Business Interiors multifaceted approach to office relocations we can offer options not offered by other furniture dealers.
* New furniture with a variety of cost options.
* A combination of new and high quality used furniture.
* All high quality used furniture.
* Supplement existing furniture with new and/or used furniture.